THE RULES OF DATING
- You must be completely open to the process — including the idea that it might actually result in a REAL relationship.
- Hinge app must be deleted from your phone, only Al can swipe and set up.
- You may not view any date’s profile or request any photos prior to first date
- There is no such thing as “your type”. You must be open to anyone and everyone.
- Anyone between the age of 25-38 is fair game.
- No bailing on a date unless there is a really, really, REALLY good reason, approved by the match maker.
- Most importantly—You are not allowed to go home with any guy on the first date, no matter how much you want to jump his bones.